Join The Gardens Trust and you will:
- receive Garden History, The Gardens Trust’s acclaimed journal (until 2015 published by The Garden History Society), published twice a year.
- receive Trust news and details of activities and events, and be kept in touch with developments in garden history and conservation through
TGT news & TGT micro-news, published several times a year.
- be able to take part in The Gardens Trust’s programme of activities and attend the Annual Summer Conference, at a different venue each year.
- help to support The Gardens Trust’s key roles in promoting the study of garden history and advising on the conservation and restoration of historic parks, gardens and other designed landscapes.
- draw on the expertise available within The Gardens Trust to develop your own knowledge of gardens and garden history.